This webinar covers topics that are regularly part of calls that our team receives every week. Due to COVID-19, OSHA and CDC requirements and guidelines are very different from the standard precautions recommended for dentists prior to COVID-19. Not only will it require new types of personal protective equipment (PPE) for your staff, it may fundamentally change how you currently operate. This may change how many patients you can see safely each day and how each member of your staff performs their job.
The webinar includes the following topics:
- New procedures to screen employees for COVID-19 (at the beginning of each shift).
- Change to procedures for setting appointments (screening for COVID-19, how long to schedule appointments, how many appointments can be scheduled).
- Change to check-in process (screening for COVID-19, social distancing in patient waiting areas, protecting administrative employees during interactions with patients).
- Change to how some dental procedures are performed.
- New follow-up procedures for each patient, two days after every appointment (screening for COVID-19 and what you must do if one of your patients tells you they are having symptoms).